Keeping your face smooth and clear involves a lot of work, time and money and we always find better ways to keep it just the way we want but that can also be really expensive, especially for those of us who don’t have the necessary means to make this happen and buy as much product as we want. But what if all you had to do to give yourself that perfect skin was to walk into your kitchen, go to your fridge or cupboard and get the right ingredients for your face?
Every ingredient you can put in your mouth can also work perfectly for your skin if you don’t believe me try some of these natural face mask techniques. But I must warn you first, these steps when you read them it feels like you are learning to cook a meal for the first time from a cookbook, but don’t get scared and back out yet because what you are going to be doing to your face is a lot like cooking but it has the best results you can think of.
Here are 4 perfect face masks that works miraculously for your face.
1. Face Smoothening Mask: Strawberry Lemon Mask
– 1/4 cup mashed strawberries: Strawberries prevent acne on the face
– Two tablespoons lemon juice: Lemon juice tightens pores
– 1 tablespoon yoghurt: Yoghurt serves as an antibiotic
– 1 tablespoon honey: Honey serves as an antibiotic
– And milk
– Mash together without using a blender. Apply all over your face and wait for 10 minutes. Wipe off with a warm, damp facecloth, then rinse with cool water and pat dry.
2. Dry Skin Mask: This is a great mask for dry and peeling skin.
– 1/2 a very ripe avocado: Avocado provides moisture and replenishes the skin.
– 2 tablespoons honey: Honey helps to heal the skin
– 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil: Coconut oil provides moisture
– Blend the ingredients and apply to your face, avoiding your eyes, and leave it on for 15 minutes, then rinse your face with warm water.
3. Glowing Face Mask: Organic Banana Face Mask
– Mash one half of a banana: Banana gives your skin a clear glow
– Mix in a tablespoon of orange juice and a tablespoon of honey, and then apply to the face wait for 15 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water and then moisturize.
4. Lightening Mask: Honey and Papaya Mask
– This mask is specifically for those who have sun spots, and uneven pigment
– Blend together two tablespoons of honey and half a cup of mashed ripe papaya
– Apply on the face, leave for 20 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water and then moisturize
– These masks would not only give your face that perfect glow but it would also make you look younger and give you the confidence to go out of the house without makeup with your head up high, your back straight and a boost of elegance… Lol, it’s true just try one for a few months and see the amazing results.