People don’t actually see the importance of using food items on their face. They prefer walking into a retail store to buy cosmetic products. Of course, you can’t blame them, this is what they have been fed with by the media.
We’ve informed you before about what to eat for clear skin- but instead of what to put in your face, did you know you could put stuff on it, too? Lucky for you, you have a built-in- beauty store right at home that is always fully stocked. We are referring to your kitchen, of course!
So what are the foods you can apply to your face that will help you achieve beautiful skin;
- Banana – you can use a banana as an all – natural face mask. This will help to moisturize your skin and leave it looking and feeling softer. Mash up a medium – sized ripe banana into a smooth paste, then gently apply it to your face and neck. Let it set for 10-20 minutes, then rinse it off with cold water.
- Vinegar – this the perfect skin toner for your skin. After you wash your face, mix 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar with 2 cups of water as a finishing rinse to cleanse and tighten your skin.
- Milk – here is another way to care for your skin. Make a mask by mixing ¼ cup powdered milk with enough water to form a thick paste. Apply the paste all over your face, let it dry and then rinse with warm water.
- Mayonnaise – gently spread mayonnaise all over your face and leave it on for about 20 minutes. Then wipe it off and rinse with cool water.
- Lemon – make a facial that both exfoliates and moisturizes by mixing the juice from 1 lemon with ¼ cup olive oil.
- Mustard– Pat your face with mild yellow mustard for a bracing facial that will soothe and stimulate your skin. Try it on a small test area first to make sure it will not be irritating.
Try them out today and comment the changes below.