The first thing people notice about you is your face. Whether you are happy or squeamish after accidentally swallowing a bowl of slugs, your face carries a detailed expression of your countenance. This is why it is important to take out time to care for your skin. Anyone can have beautiful flawless skin just by following these simple tips.
1. Be sure to always remove all makeup before sleeping. Leaving makeup on overnight blocks pores on the skin and may cause blackheads or other blemishes as a result. Using a makeup remover or simply applying olive oil on a piece of cotton can be used to take off makeup from the face.
3. Regular exercising like jogging, running, yoga etc, help promote necessary blood circulation and simultaneously speed up the cleaning process of the body through sweat.
4. Sleeping for more than 5 hours might seem like a habit for lazy people. However, getting that clear supple skin requires all the sleep it can get. At least 8 hours of sleep each night is needed to ensure that your skin doesn’t sag over time.
5. Drinking lots of water regularly ensures that the skin is well hydrated. You can also take lots of vegetables and fruits with high water content like watermelon, cucumber, oranges, grapefruits etc to give a robust vibrant skin.
6. Use warm water to wash your face up to three times daily. Make use of cleansers that contain alpha hydroxyl acid or beta hydroxyl acid. After drying the face, you can also apply a lotion containing benzoyl peroxide to combat bacterial actions on the face.
7. Try to avoid stress as much as possible. Stress causes the body to manufacture cortisol and other hormones which as a result, makes the skin oily than normal. Breathing exercises and yoga can help reduce the effect of stress on the body.