After a stressful day’s work, what’s the rush home? ‘Chill’ with friends, with a glass of the sweet, relaxing Chapman!
Prep time: 7 minutes
Grenadine syrup (1/2 cup)
Aromatic Bitters (a few dashes)
Fanta orange (35cl, chilled)
Sprite (35cl, chilled)
Ribena black currant (optional)
1. Add a few ice cubes to the mugs.
2. Add half a cup of the grenadine syrup. That is, one third of the mug.
3. Add a few dashes of Bitters to your taste.
4. Cut the orange and lemon into halves. Add a squeeze of one half orange and lemon each.
5. Share the fanta equally between the two mugs, do the same for the sprite. (Leave some
space for the garnishing.
6. Add a finely sliced cucumber/orange/lemon to the top of the mug.
7. Top off the cocktail with Ribena if you like.
8. Stir with the straws
Tip: Best enjoyed with friends or at Karaoke!