How to make Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Good morning cheese lovers! Thank God it’s Friday! This particular breakfast recipe is very intriguing because we will be using three (3) different types of spread for this sandwich. For those that would like to go on a foodventure, this is for you
- Heat a heavy pan over medium-low heat.
- Thinly spread one side of each bread slice with butter. Spread the other side of each slice with mayonnaise and place the bread, mayonnaise-side-down, in the pan.
- Divide the cheese evenly on top of the buttered slices. Adjust the heat so the bread sizzles gently.
- When the cheese is about halfway melted, use a spatula to flip one slice over on top of the other, and press lightly to melt.
- Keep turning the sandwich until both sides are crusty, and the cheese is melted.