How To Make Homemade Banana Ice Cream
Ice creams are not really as complicated to prepare as they seem! Okay, maybe that’s wrong, maybe not Cold Stone, but the point is that you can choose to make your own ice creams at home! Here is a simple homemade banana ice cream recipe.
Prep time: 9 hours
Whipping cream (optional)
Milk (whole or low fat)
1. Cut your banana into chunks and freeze for about 6 hours.
2. Put the frozen banana chunks into a blender.
3. Add half a (small) cup of milk, with blueberries into the blender.
4. Put the banana paste in the freezer for about 3 hours.
5. Garnish the ice cream with nuts, whipped cream, strawberries, chocolate, etc.
Tip: Since there’s a lot of freezing going on, you may want to start 9 hours before when you want to have your ice cream.