Today is cook a sweet potato day, so how about we introduce you to this recipe, Sweet Potato Frittata. It’s a simple recipe made by frying chopped potatoes alongside eggs, hams and mushrooms. If you love potatoes, then you’re definitely going to enjoy this fiesta of ingredients, the fun thing about this recipe is that you could add your own twist to it by using whatever you’ve got lying around in your pantry or refrigerator.
All ingredients are available on www.supermart.ng
- 6 Eggs
- 7 medium sized sweet potato
- 8 Button mushrooms
- 1 Onion
- 5 Ham slices
- 2 Bell peppers – optional
- Cooking oil
- Salt to taste
Method of Preparation
- Dice the potatoes and boil in water till soft.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl. Add chopped green and yellow bell peppers + Salt to taste. Whisk and set aside.
- Pour the oil in a pan and heat up till hot. Add the Onion, potato, ham & mushroom. Stir fry for about 3 minutes. Pour in the whisked egg mixture and turn down the heat from the burner to enable it to set.
- If you have a lid, you can cover the pan and leave it till it sets completely. Most times, you’d also need to place the pan in a grill to enable the top part set completely.
- Once the potato frittata is set, Slice and serve. This can be enjoyed as a meal or a snack.