Why not give yourself a treat at home. Pamper and treat yourself to some nice spa action. You don’t have to go far for this, you can do this in the comfort of your home.
1. Brightening Facial
This DIY is sure to brighten up a tired complexion. The vitamin C in the strawberries lighten dark spot, the lemon exfoliates and the banana conditions.
- Take off the stems from the strawberries and cut
- Mash the diced strawberries in a small bowl with the banana
- Add the juice of one lemon, and apply to the face
- Leave on for about 10 to 15 mins
- Wash off with cool water.
This is easy to do yourself. If your nails are dull and yellow, you will need to soak to brighten them up.
- Cut the lemons and cucumber into a bowl of cool water
- soak hands for ten minutes
3. Body Soaks
Instead of going for a spa session, if you have a tub to your disposal, do not wait to test this relaxing, exfoliating soak. The lactic acid in the milk helps to remove dead skin cells, and the essential oil and honey soothe and smells great.
- Fill the tub with warm water as normal, putting a small quantity of essential oil of your choice and honey as you go.
- Mix in about 4 cups of milk
- Be sure to do a quick rinse-off in the shower after
You can also improve your daily beauty routine with these beauty products