Cooking in the kitchen can be stressful especially when catering for a large family. Shout out to the great chefs, they make life better for foodies like us…”Good Food equals Good Life.” We don’t have to cook when they are around; eating outside sometimes is the best.
Most people love good food, but no one loves to spend so much time in the kitchen. All thanks to Kitchen utensils, they make life easy. Below is a list of some of the kitchen utensils:
- Food Processor: this isvery similar to blenders, but they operate differently. Food processors perform multiple tasks such as slicing, chopping, shredding, grinding, mixing food and kneading dough. They also make mini and major tasks appear easy.
- Curve Peeler: simple to use utensils that peels any food. Curve peeler can be used to peel potatoes, oranges, carrot, cucumbers and so many others.
- Potato Chipper: Potato chippers are used to slice potatoes into the shapes of fries. It is better than using a knife.
- Can Opener: they are simple to use and they help prevent domestic accidents that may occur when trying to open a can manually. Can openers are used to open processed foods such as canned soups, canned tomato, etc.
- Garlic Press: Garlic press is used to mince garlic and it is better than using a knife, because the clove of garlic can pass through the press without removing it’s peel. The peel remains in the press while the garlic is crushed out.
- Salad Grater: Salad grater helps slice everything needed to make salad.
If you need any of these kitchen utensils, check out our kitchen and dining section.