How to make Coffee Popsicles
We have tried out different popsicle recipes, but this particular one is a keeper! Coffee lovers, this is another way to make coffee.
- Set aside 1/3 cup of cream and sweeten it with a little sugar. Stir until completely dissolved.
- Pour a little of the cream into the bottom of each mold, just about 1/4 to 1/2 inch high.
- Freeze the mold until the cream is solid, about an hour.
- Mix the coffee, more cream and sugar (to taste) in a cup and stir until the sugar is dissolved. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Carefully pour the chilled coffee mixture into each mold, filling it to the top.
- Cover the top with foil, and insert the sticks. Freeze until solid.
- To un-mold the popsicles, fill your sink with hot water, and submerge the mold in the water right up to, but not past, the top ledge for about 15-30 seconds. If the popsicles don’t slide out, submerge it for a few seconds longer.