How to make Homemade Pizza
Homemade pizza? Sounds like a good plan.
2 cups all purpose flour
1 tbs sugar
1 kg dry yeast
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
¾ cup lager beer
2 tbs olive oil
¼ cup chicken sauce
2 tablespoons lager beer
1 tablespoon butter (melted)
1 ½ cups cooked chicken (chopped)
1 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
2 tbs green onions (sliced)
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- In medium bowl, mix 1 cup of the flour, sugar, yeast, baking powder and salt. Stir in 3/4 cup beer and olive oil. Mix with electric mixer for about minutes. Stir in remaining 1 cup flour to make a soft dough.
- Knead dough on a surface covered lightly with flour until smooth and elastic, set aside.
- Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray. On cookie sheet, press dough into a rectangle; prick with fork. Bake about 10 minutes or until edges just begin to turn brown.
- In a medium bowl, mix wing sauce, 2 tbs beer and the melted butter. Add chicken, and toss to coat. This can be done when the crust is in the oven.
- Sprinkle crust with ½ cup of the cheese. Top with chicken mixture; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Return to oven; bake for about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is deep golden brown. Sprinkle with green onions.