How to make Blueberry Pancakes
Pancakes make a great breakfast. This recipe is a combination of pancakes and blueberries.
The sweetness of the blueberry gives this recipe a very unique taste.
It is a must try!
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbs baking powder
- 1 ¼ tsp white sugar (or to your taste)
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup milk
- ½ tbs butter (melted)
- ½ cup frozen blueberries (thawed)
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, salt, baking powder and sugar. In a small bowl, beat together egg and milk. Join both contents together, mix in the butter and fold in the blueberries. Set aside for 1 hour.
- Heat a lightly oiled frying pan over medium high heat. Scoop the batter into the frying pan. Fry until slightly Brown on both sides and serve hot.
April 3, 2019