How to make Chicken Curry Sauce
Who knew curry sauce was this easy to make? With just a few ingredients and in a few minutes, your Chicken curry sauce is ready!
This recipe is for days when you need a to fix up a quick fix meal.
- 2 skinless chicken
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 large green onion (chopped)
- Tomatoes (chopped)
- Curry powder
- Salt to taste
- Seasoning cubes
- Garlic (chopped)
- Ginger (chopped)
- Onions (chopped)
- Dried pepper
- Sprinkle the chicken evenly with salt, pepper, seasoning cubes and curry powder.
- Heat about 2 tbs of oil in a skillet over high. Add the chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned but still pink in spots, about 3 minutes. Transfer the partially cooked chicken to a clean bowl and set aside.
- Add another 2 tbs oil to the skillet and set heat to medium. Add the onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened. Stir in the garlic, ginger and curry powder and cook.
- Whisk the chicken broth and cornstarch together to dissolve the cornstarch, then add to the skillet along with the sugar and salt to taste. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium and cook until the sauce is nicely thickened.
- Add the green pepper, tomatoes and partially cooked chicken to the skillet, turn the heat down to low and simmer until the chicken is cooked through, a few minutes.
Serve with boiled rice
NOTE: All the ingredients used in preparing this meal are available on Supermart.ng