How to make Chicken Curry Sauce
The sound of chicken curry alone wells a spring of saliva. And if the sauce is good, that would be super fantastic!! Try out this Chicken Curry Sauce recipe and thank us later!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 25mins
Chicken 4 cuts
Irish potatoes, 4 wholes
1) Peel your Irish potatoes, blend two and chop two
2) Wash and cut your chicken into cubes.
3) Put the chopped chicken in a pot and add 3 cups of water.
4. Add chopped onions, spring onions, half a teaspoon of dried thyme, 2 teaspoons of curry powder, 3 chicken stock cubes and the blended potato to the pot.
5) When the chicken starts boiling, add the remaining potato and 2 teaspoons of olive oil to the pot.
6) Once the mixture boils, add the carrots and allow to cook for 5 minutes.
7) Add the chopped peppers and cabbage.
8) Stir and serve; healthy treat!
Tip: I like the mix of my healthy vegetable chicken curry sauce with Pasta!