How to prepare Fried Yam And Pepper Sauce
- Peel the back of the yam, cut into round pieces and then slice into thin long pieces. Add some salt and allow water to drain off.
- Pour the oil into a deep frying pan and allow to heat. Pour the yam into the frying pan and fry until golden brown. Flip to the other side and repeat. Once well cooked, remove from pan and set aside
- Blend the pepper, tomatoes and onions until smooth.
- In a small pan, slice some onions and fry for 1 minute. Add the pepper mix and cook well.
- Season with stock cubes and salt.
- Serve hot
April 2, 2019