How to Grill Chicken
What’s cooking #supermartians! Everyone is preparing for tomorrow. Some are already cooking. Before we share our recipe, we want to wish you Happy holidays! It’s going to be a cooking extravaganza tomorrow. Most people already have chicken. If you don’t have, it’s not too late to order on Supermart.ng.
You can try out this grilled chicken recipe. It’s very easy too
- 1 cup lemon juice
- Vegetable oil
- ¼ cup vinegar
- 1 tbs dried oregano
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 whole chicken (cleaned and washed)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, mix lemon juice, vegetable oil, vinegar, and garlic powder. Place chicken pieces in the bowl, and season with seasoning cubes, curry, salt and pepper. Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil grate.
- On the prepared grill, cook chicken until no longer pink. Periodically brush chicken with the remaining marinade mixture while cooking.
- Grill till brown and serve hot!