How to Grill Fish
We are serving grilled fish today because Chicken is too cliché. So for those who love to do things differently, this is for you.
And oh! You should visit Supermart.ng because we stock all kinds of fish and seafood.
Happy New Year people!
- Any fish of your choice (cleaned and scaled)
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for brushing and drizzling
- Ground pepper
- Seasoning cubes
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- Halved lemon slices
- Parsley stems
- Brush the fish all over with olive oil and season generously inside and out with seasoning cubes, salt and pepper. Stuff the cavity with the parsley stems, garlic and lemon.
- Brush the grill with oil. Grill the fish over moderately high heat, uncovered, until it releases easily from the grate.
- Turn and grill until the flesh is white throughout. Transfer the fish to a platter and let stand for 10 minutes. Drizzle with oil and serve.