How to make Homemade Pizza
You are having your friends over for a movie or game night, and you don’t know what to serve. We have you covered. Homemade pizza is the answer
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tbsp sugar
1 kg dry yeast
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
¾ cup lager beer
2 tbsp olive oil
¼ cup chicken sauce
2 tablespoons lager beer
1 tablespoon butter (melted)
1 ½ cups cooked chicken (chopped)
1 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
2 tbsp green onions (sliced)
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- In a medium bowl, mix 1 cup of flour, sugar, yeast, baking powder, and salt. Stir in 3/4 cup beer and olive oil. Mix with an electric mixer for about minutes. Stir in the remaining 1 cup flour to make a soft dough.
- Knead dough on a surface covered lightly with flour until smooth and elastic, set aside.
- Spray a large cookie sheet with cooking spray. On a cookie sheet, press dough into a rectangle; prick with a fork. Bake about 10 minutes or until edges just begin to turn brown.
- In a medium bowl, mix wing sauce, 2 tbs beer, and melted butter. Add chicken, and toss to coat. This can be done when the crust is in the oven.
- Sprinkle crust with ½ cup of cheese. Top with chicken mixture; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Return to oven; bake for about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is deep golden brown. Sprinkle with green onions.