How to make Milo Chocolate Cake
- 1 pack, cake mix
- 4 large eggs
- 15 ml baking powder
- 500 ml sugar
- 500 ml flour
- 250 ml water
- 150 ml cocoa powder
- 125 ml Milo
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Cream the cake mix and sugar until light and creamy.
- Add the egg yolks and beat well.
- Fold in the dry ingredients and water in two batches. Beat the egg whites until stiff, and fold into the cake mix.
- Pour into two greased cake tins and bake for 45 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Beat the cake mix, cocoa and Milo until soft.
- Gradually beat in half the icing sugar and milk.
- Then beat in the remaining icing sugar.
April 2, 2019