How to make Pineapple Blackberry Sangria
Sangria is the Spanish name for sweetened wine and fruit cocktail. Sangria is one of the world’s most popular cocktails. Try out this recipe and become a world class mixologist.
- 1 Bottle red wine
- 1 ½ Cup blackberries
- 2 Cups pineapples (diced)
- ½ large orange
- 1 Cup sparkling blackberry juice
- ½ Cup pineapple juice
- ¼ Cup rum
- In a large pitcher, add the blackberries and pineapples and lightly muddle with a wooden spoon to release some of the juices.
- Combine the remaining ingredients (except for the orange slices and sparkling blackberry juice) and stir.
- Cover and place in fridge for 12-24 hours. About an hour before serving, add the orange slices and sparkling blackberry juice. Stir and serve over ice with fruit to garnish.
April 3, 2019