It’s cheaper and fun to mix your own cocktails. If you are looking to impress your friends with your mixing skills. Then you need to improve your bartending skills with these selections of sophisticated alcohol concoctions.
This set of cocktail recipes is easy to learn;
1. Pour the ingredients into a mixing bowl filled with ice cubes.
2. Stir for about 30 minutes.
3. Pour into a drinking glass.
4. Add a dash of orange to the mixture.
5. Put the olive to garnish.
1. Muddle the angostura, sugar, orange slice, cherry, and soda in an old-fashioned glass.
2. Remove the orange slice. add bourbon, then fill the glass with ice cubes.
3. Garnish with another slice of orange and cherry.
1. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl filled with ice and stir for about 30 seconds.
2. Strain the chilled cocktail into a glass and garnish with a cherry.
1. Mix the vodka and lime juice in a bowl, add ice cubes and ginger beer then stir.
2. Pour into a drinking mug and add the lime wedge to garnish.
- Grey Goose L ‘orange vodka
- Cointreau liquor
- Cranberry juice
- Fresh lime luice
- Orange zest to garnish
- Ice cubes
1. Fill a mixing bowl with ice, add all the ingredients, and stir continuously for about 20 seconds.
2. Pour the mixture into a cocktail glass.
3. Cut a Piece of orange peel about the size of a thumb.
4. Bend the orange peel to release its oil onto a lighted match, igniting a flame on the surface of the drink.
Have a Cocktail Recipe you will like to share, Add it in the Comment box below.