How to make Avocado Chicken Salad
Avocado, mayonnaise, chicken and apples = the perfect combination for lunch. Try this combination out. We know you will love it!
- 2 cups chopped chicken (cooked and diced)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley leaves (chopped)
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 avocado (pitted)
- 3 teaspoons unsalted butter (melted)
- Green apples and red apples (diced)
- Stir together the chicken, parsley, salt, apples and pepper in a bowl. Add the mayonnaise, little by little, and mix well
- Add the avocados and mix very well until you have the desired consistency.
NOTE: The chicken salad can be kept, refrigerated, for a day.