Sea foods are so healthy and if you are not having any yet, this should be a quick fix into your diet. Quite spicy, fresh, crunch and healthy, plus looks good…
Prep time: 15 minutes
- 16 cooked prawns (defrosted if using frozen), peeled and deveined, but with tails left on
- 1 handful fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 1 fresh red chili, deseeded and finely chopped
- 400g butterbeans, drained and rinsed
- 2 handfuls wild rocket leaves
- 1 lime , juiced
- 1 splash sweet chili sauce
- 1 Pinch black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 Pinch Salt
- Put the prawns in a large bowl. Add half of the coriander and the fresh chilies, and mix well. Tip in the butterbeans, and toss again.
- Arrange the rocket leaves in a large serving bowl or on 4 individual plates. Sprinkle over a little of the lime juice, a pinch of salt, and some black pepper. Add the remaining lime juice to the prawns, stir through, then taste and adjust the seasoning as needed.
- Spoon the prawn mixture over the rocket leaves, then drizzle the sweet chili sauce over it, and sprinkle over the remaining coriander. Serve immediately.
*If you would like to soften the butterbeans a little before using, put them in a bowl, and cover with hot water. Leave to stand for 10 minutes, and then drain well.
*Use finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley instead of coriander for a variation if you wish.