How to make Banana Cookie Muffin
What’s the best muffin flavour you’ve had? How does the idea of a banana cookie muffin sound? Now let’s find out how it’d taste!
Servings: 9 cookie muffins
Prep time: 1 hour
Bananas, 2 [frozen]
Wheat bread, 3 slices
Honey, 2 table spoons
Baking soda, 2 pinches
Bicarbonate soda, 2 pinches
Butter, 1 teaspoon
Olive oil, 1 table spoon
1. Peel bananas, mash and freeze them the night before.
2. Toast bread until crispy.
3. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
4. Microwave your banana for one minute.
5. Add butter to the banana and mix.
6. Add egg white and mix properly.
7. Add honey and 2 pinches each of baking soda and bicarbonate soda.
8. Break toasted wheat bread into the mixture.
9. Mix thoroughly until you have fine dough.
10. Spray your pan with olive oil and pour mixture in.
11. Bake to taste.
Tip: have with a cold drink for a good snack!