How to Make Chunky Monkey Ice Cream
Sometimes you just have to sit down and relax with some good homemade recipe. Going to work every day can be so stressful and the need to unwind during the weekend is essential.
We bring you Chunky Monkey Ice cream recipe, you can easily make this at home. You do not need to spend so much money at retail stores – just to buy ice cream. And right now, Ice cream is very expensive. Just make one for youself at home.
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- Food Processor
- 1 Cup of pitted dates
- 1/2 Cup of oat flour
- 2 Tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 Tablespoon unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 4 Frozen bananas
- 1/2 Cup of non-diary milk
- A Dash of cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup walnuts
- Ice cream cone
- Mix the dates, oat flour, cocoa powder, applesauce, 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla and a pinch of salt, pour them all in the blender. Blend till they become smooth.
- Place little bits of the blended dough in a baking sheet, till they are used up then put them in the freezer.
- Add banana, the non-diary milk, cinnamon and a 1/2 teaspoon vanilla to the food processor. Process till they form a smooth ice cream texture, add the milk at interval.
- Add walnuts and frozen brownie bits in the processed banana mixture. Stir till they mix thoroughly.
- Pour the ice cream in a bowl and place in the freezer for about 20 minutes.
- Serve with the ice cream cone.