How to make Coffee Mousse
This creamy coffee mousse is also known as Esponjado de Cafe in Colombia. It’s a dessert with coffee as its main ingredient, so we thought to share the recipe with you because we know you love coffee.
Coffee mousse is very nice and you will really enjoy eating it. It requires a lot of patience, but it’s definitely worth it.
- Add little water into a saucepan and sprinkle the gelatine over it. Let it soften for a couple of minutes.
- Add the milk and espresso powder and heat the mixture over a moderate heat. Whisk constantly until the powder is dissolved.
- Set down and let it cool. Make sure you stir often . By this time, the mixture should have cooled down.
- In another bowl, whisk the cream until stiff and then fold the cool coffee mixture gently.
- Spoon the mixture into pretty glasses and chill.