How to make Oreo And Coconut Milk Ice Pops
One thing we love about using coconut milk to make popsicles is that while it freezes hard, it doesn’t get icy like milk, yogurt, or juice based pops do, so if you like your frozen treats creamy. Coconut milk has also been proven to be healthy so you do not have to worry about eating it.
The best part is that all the ingredients are available on Supermart.ng and as you know, we are just one click away.
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 packs Oreo cookies
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Sugar (optional as oreoes are already sweet enough)
- Shake the can of coconut milk well. Pour it into a small mixing bowl and add the vanilla.
- Take 6-8 cookies and crush them. You can do this by putting them in a ziplock bag and then using a rolling pin to crush the cookies. Do not crush them until smooth, you have to chew some oreos while eating the pops
- Fold the crushed cookies into the coconut milk, don’t mix too much.
- Spoon a small amount of the mixture into the bottom of 5 popsicle molds.
- Insert a whole cookie into each of the molds. Carefully insert a popsicle stick into the molds, the stick should fit right into the filling of the cookie and stand by itself.
- Fill the molds with the rest of the cookies and cream mixture.
- Freeze until solid.
Enjoy this homemade treat with your love this season!