How to make Skittles Vodka
This drink takes a lot of time to make. That’s about 30 minutes of preparation (sorting out the flavors), 10 minutes altogether for the occasional shaking, a good 5 hours for it to settle, and about an hour of straining. Don’t start rolling your eyes yet. We know it’s time consuming, but it is definitely worth it and it is a very different kind of drink. So we recommend it for those of you that intend having a new year party.
- One bottle of Vodka
- Five flasks or bottles
- One big bag of skittles
- A funnel
- Bowls for separating the Skittles into flavours
- A measuring cup
- Cheesecloth and coffee filters
- Separate the skittles into flavors
- Put the separated flavors into different plastic bottles
- Add the vodka
- Shake! Shake!! Shake!!!
- Strain using cheesecloth and coffee filters
- Refrigerate and serve chilled!