How to make Sweet Potato Balls with Ugwu
Oh so yummy! Fitfam, this recipe is for you.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Steam or boil sweet potatoes until tender. Transfer to a large bowl and mash with fork.
- To the mashed potatoes, add coconut milk, kale, onion and all the seasonings. Mix until well combined.
- Take a palm size full of potato mixture and roll into a ball with wet hands. Repeat process until there is no mixture remaining.
- Place on baking sheet and Bake for 20 minutes.
April 2, 2019