How to make Nutella Martini
Have you heard of or tasted nutella cocktail? If you haven’t, this is your chance. We love to explore. So those that are ready to go on a Mixology adventure, we will be glad to take you along.
- 1.5 shot of Coconut liqueur
- 1 shot of Chocolate Liqueur
- 1 tbsp Nutella Hazelnut Spread
- Approximately 4-5 shots of Chocolate Milk
- 2 crackers biscuit
1. Rim glass with Nutella.
2. Place graham cracker crumbs on a plate and dip rim of glass into them. Set aside.
3. Add the coconut liqueur, chocolate liqueur and chocolate milk into a shaker. Shake well to combine
4. Pour the mixture into martini glass. Add ice